Love our diffuser fragrance oils…? Well here’s another great way to use them & get the best smelling laundry E V E R.
Our N E W Wool Dryer Balls are made of 100% Organic Premium New Zealand Wool and come in a set of 4 XL dryer balls all tucked into a cute muslin cotton drawstring bag.
These babies are Reusable. (up to 1,000 loads) They reduce clothing wrinkles, and did we mention how great your laundry will smell!?!
Here's a few tips we've found while testing them out...
- Use 2 to 3 balls for small to regular loads & 4 balls for large size loads.
- Depending on desired strength of fragrance, start with 1 to 2 drops per ball and let it soak in to the wool before throwing into dryer.
- Because the drying time is shorter when using wool dryer balls, make sure to shorten your cycle since over drying creates static cling...and we don't like that!
- Don't leave dryer balls with damp laundry for extended periods of time.
- Store in a cool dry place when not in use.
- We are hoping you'll be LITERALLY OBSESSED with doing laundry after using these!